Industry and healthcare executives are faced with the challenge of streamlining redundant data entry/management tasks across multiple business units. Without standard business rules and procedures guiding this process, organizations struggle to compete and may not meet regulatory and compliance requirements. Establishing a data governance process assures your efforts in developing a MDM culture succeed. Data governance delivers value the following ways:
- Central hub-based maintenance of master data
- Workflow-driven processes that are flexible, while ensuring governance and standardization
- Harmonized user interface, based upon Enterprise Portal or the Business Client
- Data model and business logic follow the best practices
- Reuse existing data structures, business validations and various services
Fusion extracts and lets you transform data into ready-to-consume format for analysis with our Enterprise Information Management (ETL).
- Data Services
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Information Steward
TECHNOLOGY ARCHITETURE ASSESSEMENT
Fusion Data Scientists and Informatics Architects have extensive experience in various Health IT applications and source systems. This team can define and recommend an optimized approach to leverage maximum value from current systems in place. Fusion ensures that the Health IT team can fulfill the needs of the business and provide a platform for success.
We accelerate business processes, deliver more business intelligence and simplify your IT environment.
- Configuration Management
- Content (Data, Design Tool, Layout)
- Promotion Management (Methodology, Approver, Implementor)
- Content Retention Policies
- Rules of Content/ Data Usage.
- Business Continuity
- Third-Party Tools
- Disaster Recovery
Many SAP BusinessObjects customers are evaluating a migration to SAP Analytics Cloud Platform, SAP’s next generation analytics suite. SAP Analytics Cloud Platform is a cloud or hybrid cloud solution that offers stunning visualizations, data discovery, and predictive analytics that can be leveraged against your existing investments in Universes or SAP HANA. Fusion’s experience and capabilities as an SAP Gold Partner can help you find the best path for your cloud or hybrid cloud migration. We can help you:
- Lower your TCO by moving some or all of the your BusinessObjects environment to the Cloud
- Increase engagement by offering easy-to-use, self-service visualizations to your users
- Maximize your existing investments by leveraging your existing Universes or SAP HANA
- Unify BusinessObjects content and non-SAP content (eg. Tableau, Qlik) using cloud technology