Senior Consultant – Data & Analytics
Why should you join us:
- Are you an experienced Salesforce consultant with a passion for data and analytics?
- Are you a company-builder who thrives in a fast-paced, agile, startup-like culture?
- Do you consider yourself a pioneer in technology, a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist?
- Are you looking for a daily collaborative environment with the feel of a think-tank and the ability to share innovative ideas with your colleagues?
- Do you want to build a World Class Delivery Center and create a significant impact on Business?
- Do you want to steepen your learning curve through exposure to the global product development ecosystem in the healthcare space?
- Are you looking to Build, Collaborate and Innovate a customer-centric Delivery Center?
- Do you want to develop deep and broad business acumen on operations while retaining focus on service delivery?
- Be sharp, proactive, a good communicator, and able to manage client expectations (Both Fusion internal and external clients)
- Work with Fusion solution delivery lead in collaborating with business stakeholders and analyze user requirements
- Demonstrate expert level knowledge in creating interactive dashboards and visualizations leveraging Tableau. Exposure to Microsoft Power BI is a plus.
- Demonstrate foundational knowledge of data management lifecycle and data governance principles
- Assist Fusion and Fusion’s customers with the design, development, and testing of information delivery solutions.
- Understand both business management principles and available technology to implement data ecosystems that drive operational efficiency and minimize costs.
- Analyze, architect, design and develop ETL, data warehouse and business intelligence systems
- Create functional and technical documentation related to Business Intelligence (BI) solutions
- Deliver top-notch analytics solutions to clients that are aligned to industry best practices and provide thought leadership in data space
- Discovery, Pre-sales, and Solutioning skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and ask clear questions to understand the business needs that the solution should address
- Conduct discovery sessions with customers to develop work breakdown structures and user stories for the project
- Work with the technical lead/architect to review the high-level solution design and come up with time and cost estimates for the project
- Perform independent code reviews and write unit/integration test cases to achieve 85% test coverage
- Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required
- Utilization Goals
- Maintain 90% utilization for self and key team members aligned to your delivery pillar
- Escalate when the goals look at risk
- Leverage current processes and tools effectively on all projects
- Improve consistency across all projects
- Leverage re-usable assets and best practices for every project
- Have a good grasp of various accelerators available that can be used to accelerate the project development
- Build Core Competence
- Define training for visualization work for new hires
- Stitch together training curriculum that will help team members learn this pillar's core competence
- UDEMY or other affordable, quality training to help learn core concepts
- Develop a process for training for team members to mature visualization and documentation skills (Center of Excellence)
- Visualization tools trainings to help team members complete work with high consistency and effectiveness
Eagerness to contribute within a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Preferred Skills
- Certifications are a plus
- Healthcare industry exposure
- Knowledge of Epic EHR- Clarity, Caboodle is a huge plus
- Exposure to one of the cloud environments – Azure, AWS is a plus
Experience, Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree desired in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 6+ years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in Business Intelligence or Information Management, ideally within consulting environment
- 3+ years of experience with data visualization, implementing high-value solutions and performing administrative activities across multi-environment infrastructure
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, including the ability to write stored procedures, triggers, analytic functions, and tuning
- Has delivered at least 10 full Salesforce projects for different customers
- Has demonstrated ability to design solutions from scratch and has strong data modelling and solutioning skills