Account Executive / Manager
As a key player on our rapidly growing sales team, you will be responsible for qualifying and closing consulting services opportunities with new and existing accounts within the assigned territory consisting of commercial business with $200M - $2B in annual revenue. Health systems and payers experience a huge plus. Consultative sales approach to identify, develop and grow relationships with key client and partner stakeholders, drawing on your past experience selling technical services and solutions to providers and/or payers. For each sales cycle, you will have a plan and quarterback a matrixed team of internal experts and partner stakeholders through discovery and proposal development, as appropriate. Finally, you are a company-builder who thrives in a fast-paced, agile, startup-like culture.
- Lead initial discussions with prospects, clients and partners based on a thorough understanding of Fusion’s data warehousing, analytics and Salesforce services and solutions.
- Quarterback the sales cycle from end-to-end, working closely with internal experts and partner stakeholders, as appropriate.
- Develop and grow relationships with prospects, clients and partners to land new accounts and expand footprint with existing clients.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of health system and payer business models, business drivers and common challenges; share insight and client/prospect feedback with internal experts and key partner stakeholders to help ensure Fusion services and offerings evolve with the market.
- Meet or exceed sales quota
- 3+ years of successful commercial sales & account management experience in IT services organizations with end-to-end responsibility
- Prior experience in selling customized solutions is required. We will consider candidates with experience selling products or SaaS solutions, if it includes selling relevant services
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple accounts and multiple sales motions in parallel.
- Have a working knowledge of the following technologies: EMR and common healthcare applications, Database technologies, Business intelligence tools i.e. SAP Analytics, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik
- Ability to identify, develop and nurture stakeholders, influencer relationships, and coordinate strategic initiatives with customers and present value propositions
- Prior experience working in an integrated sales and delivery organizations with teams spread across the globe
- Excellent communication, negotiation and strategic thinking skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- Experience using Salesforce and HubSpot to manage sales cycle preferred.
- Base + commissions with no cap
- Healthcare, Life, Dental benefits
- Paid time-off
- Flexible work from home policy